The Bank Rely Test
Punctuality. Attendance. Ethics. The Bank Rely Test determines these factors in a person. By purchasing a test for each applicant, you’ll find out the traits you need to see in a hard-working, dependable staff. About the test:
- Get job-related info that helps you evaluate employee reliability, including specific questions to ask in an interview.
- Bank Rely works for groups — in a booklet or web-administered form.
- Cut down on interview time by gathering information from on their attitudes and behavior beforehand.
- Consider: It costs less to hire people who can do the job than to lose trained employees that are unreliable.
- Get reports for each test that explain the score. The Interview Guide and Admissions Report also tell you how to use the results in an interview.
The Bank Reliability Training Program will make your team more profitable and enhance your company’s work ethics. Contact us for more info.